HELPING  MOTHER   幫忙媽媽
ANNA


I like to help mother do many things.

我喜歡幫媽媽做很多事.

I help my mother in the kitchen when she cooks.
當我的媽媽煮菜時, 我在廚房幫忙她.

I wash the rice before she cooks it.
在她做飯前, 我會洗米.

I peel the carrots and potatoes so my mother can cut them into smaller pieces.
我會剝紅蘿蔔及馬鈴薯的皮, 所以媽媽可以將它們切成一小片.

The onions hurt my eyes when I cut them up so I let mother do it.
當我切開洋蔥時, 它們會刺激我的眼睛, 所以我讓媽媽做這件事.

We put the carrots and potatoes into a stew.
我們放洋蔥和紅蘿蔔到燉鍋裡.

We put beef in the stew with lots of onions and garlic.
我們放了加有許多洋蔥及大蒜的牛肉到燉鍋中.

After cooking the stew, I help mother with the laundry.
煮了燉肉後, 我幫媽媽洗衣服.

We put the clothes in the washing machine.
我們將衣服放進洗衣機.

We add laundry soap to the water to wash the clothes.
我們加了洗衣皂及水去洗衣服.

We hang the clothes up to dry after being washed.
洗過後, 我們將衣服晾乾.

Mother also puts some clothes in the dryer.
媽媽也放了一些衣服到烘乾機.

Round and round it goes as it dries all the clothes.
當它烘衣服時, 一圈又一圈地旋轉.



When the clothes are dry we can fold them neatly and put them away.
當衣服乾了以後, 我們可以很整齊地摺疊再將它們收起來.

I also like to help my mother take care of my baby brother.
我也很喜歡幫媽媽照顧我最小的弟弟.

I play games with my baby brother to help my mother.
為了幫媽媽﹐ 我和弟弟玩遊戲.

I like to play peek-a-boo with him.
我喜歡和他玩躲貓貓.

Sometimes I hide behind a chair before I jump up and shout boo.
有時候在我跳出來喊叫前, 我會躲在椅子後.

My baby brother will laugh and hide his eyes behind his hands.
我的弟弟會笑出來然後將他的手掩住眼睛.

When it is time for dinner I help mother set the table.
到了晚餐時間, 我幫媽媽擺餐具.

I put plates, cups, forks, spoons and knives on the table.
我放置餐盤, 杯子, 叉子, 湯匙及刀子在餐桌上.

I will put some fresh fruit on the table to eat.
我會放一些新鮮的水果在餐桌上吃.

After dinner I help clean the dishes and put them away.
晚餐後我幫忙洗碗盤且將它們放好.

It has been a busy day helping my mother.
那是一個忙著幫助我媽媽的一天.

At the end of the day, my mother gives me a big hug and thanks me for helping her.
在一天的結束時, 媽媽給了我一個大大的擁抱並謝謝我給她的幫助.

 

回目錄

 

   回首頁